Sunday, November 23, 2008

18 days... I CAN NOT WAIT!!

Snow is here and staying. A bunch of girls went out and decided to play in the snow..someone decided to push me down into the snow... and my camera fell out of my hand into a mixture of snow/sand...My camera may or may not be broken... if it is... i might just cry.. not gonna lie... 
I am so ready to get home. 
I miss everyone so much.
It seems like a lot of crap is happening here lately.
I guess it is kind of normal to get pretty stressed when it is nearing the end of a semester... 
I love people here but I really need a break. 
This weekend it was super nice to get off campus and go to Moncton. I went to get a dress with Ashliegh Laura Keever and Wes (the guy im going to the banquet with). We went to like three stores and I was really doubting the whole getting a dress thing. Wes and Laura were finding a ton of things for cheap.
We ended at sears and even though there was a ton of dresses i was just like shoot all of these are either rediculously short or tiny like size 2... 
Wes started picking dresses for me to try on and found one that he was like when you try this on i want to see it.. 
It was like several sizes too small.. so i was like umm no Wes I am going to look like crap... soo i went into the changing room and skeptically put it on and magically it fit... and looked good.. and i just kept saying this is not my size how does this fit... no.. this is not my size.. 
lol
I loved shopping with those three friends.. It was honestly sooo much fun. 
Wes and I have soo much in common... we have a super sweet friendship. 
It will be nice going with a guy friend to the Banquet it takes a lot of the pressures and stuff out of it. 
... Things have been kind of sketchy lately. I feel like God is really showing me who is my real friends and who is not.. It has been a pretty rough week or two.. 
I am so ready to go home and drive and be with my family. and friends.. ahh I am soo ready. 

No comments: