Tuesday, December 9, 2008


my tattoo is finally healed. I am still a little unsure of how i feel about having it there for the rest of my life.. it is very coverable ... i just try to picture myself as a 60 year old lady with this tattoo and it makes me laugh. :) 
if you cant really see what it is.. well ill tell you . It is a sparrow with a ribbon in its mouth that has a heart and a cross. It is kind of hard to capture... 
well it is finals week... i have done 2 exams and have 3 left.
we are leaving in 2 days.
I am soo stoked to go home but im also sad to leave people...
and not to mention we have sucky internet at home so it wont really be simple for me to talk to people... sadness i know.. lol it might actually be good to just be home and read and crochet or watch tv and movies.. just chill. i dont know how well i am going to manage my time.. if it were up to me id chill at home all morning/afternoon and then go out every night.. but ya know that is not going to happen.
SOOO 
AMAZING THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME...
i got the money out last week for going home... thought i had lost it last year and randomly decided to check where my birth certificate was and found 150 dollars... so on top of what i already took out i have 150 dollars... I am such a scatter brain. i was like oh no im not going to be able to go home.. where is my money.. and then voila i found both stashes of money... lol

1 comment: