Monday, November 10, 2008

MY FISH DIED


Alyssa let me adopt her fish about 2 weeks ago. There was a black and white one and I did not even know their names... lol... 
The white one died today and the black one is looking really sad and chilling at the bottom of the bowl. 
I really felt bad that he died. 
I flushed him down the toilet and said a quick goodbye and tried to quickly clean the bowl out so the other fish did not have to swim in that.... :(
Every one seems to be down today. 
For some reason I am in a super good mood and trying to not let other's attitudes get me down.
That is one of the major problems here.. moods and attitudes are kind of contagious here... ecspecially  because everyone is soo close here.
I found myself hanging out with people that i have not.. It was a very good time this weekend. I had many adventures, spent about 2 hours making faces(which my lips were swollen from today), laughing my face off, making other people laugh, and having a bunch of townies want to fight us at McDonalds... we just told them that we had no problem and they all left.
Well.. now i need to do some homework... NO more procrastinating!!! 

No comments: