Friday, November 14, 2008

OH WEEKENDS


There was a coffee house last night where people sang and such it was fun. erica alyssa and i decided to have a photo shoot and was fun.
Today Ashleigh and I went to the post office and the Farmer's Market!
It was so much fun.
I bought some emu jerky, samosas and some chips from a guy who was from the middle east. I also bought peanut butter fudge.
It was a very good experience and the guy that was from the middle east was the sweetest guy ever. He talked to us for about an hour. 
We then came back and had dinner. which was super boring. Weekends here sometimes tend to be filled with boredom. You definitely have to make an effort to have fun here. 
I am actually going to hang out with a girl who was in XD last year and stuck around to work here because she wasnt sure if she was supposed to stay... anyways Kim Alex and I are going over there to hang out and spend the night tomorrow. It will be a nice change even though we will still be in sussex. 
Something super exciting is happening in 11 days!!! 
I will probably just post something about it when it happens.
The Christmas banquet is coming up... I want to go and get a dress because I dont really like the one that i have.. i dont know yet.

No comments: